About Me

We just want you all to know... especially you BITCHES (which yes refers to all women, except our moms) that we pledge to keep it as real as possible. This site is written by a collection of 10 of the gnarliest guys you've ever seen from both coasts. It is intended to provide advice to men on dealing with women, and advice to women on when to shut the fuck up and how to dress and how to groom your sausage wallets, etc... If you don't like what we say, suck the warts off Oren's dick, and bathe in our ball temperature jizz... no homo... no emo

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Why did I Make Out With That Hooker?

I don't know, she was hot, really hot, but it was super unacceptable, she was a good kisser, but she was also good at sucking my friends dick 2 seconds before that, wow I just plain wasn't even that drunk.  People just desire to be desired, so even when a hooker has a load of cum in her mouth a kiss still can warm my heart. This girl... i mean hooker was special, i didn't even remember to inform her that she did indeed have a father.  I don't know what is happening to me, i'm in a foreign country, so i promise what ever happens here goes on the blog. no homo peace

No comments: