About Me

We just want you all to know... especially you BITCHES (which yes refers to all women, except our moms) that we pledge to keep it as real as possible. This site is written by a collection of 10 of the gnarliest guys you've ever seen from both coasts. It is intended to provide advice to men on dealing with women, and advice to women on when to shut the fuck up and how to dress and how to groom your sausage wallets, etc... If you don't like what we say, suck the warts off Oren's dick, and bathe in our ball temperature jizz... no homo... no emo

Monday, March 24, 2008

Nanny 911


I blacked out and came to fucking my friends 27 year old ex-babysitter in the sheraton public bathroom, she was riding me in the stall, I kept taking my cock out for her to suck her liter o' puss juice off and stickin it back in, she gave me a female ejaculate ballcuzzi, she was squirting with such ferocity it could have broken up a riot like a fire hose, my balls were dripping so intensely, the janitor probly slipped on her sludge this morning and broke his fucking neck, her pussy was like the spitting dinosaur from Jurassic Park, I felt like my balls were being pissed on, and they probly were at some point, then I moved to doggystyle in the middle of the bathroom, I said fuck the stall, anyone could have walked in and gotten super-soaked in the face, ovary temperature jizz was being sprayed out for at least 20min straight, she definitely needed a gatorade afterward cuz her electrolytes were soaked up in my pubes.

No comments: