About Me

We just want you all to know... especially you BITCHES (which yes refers to all women, except our moms) that we pledge to keep it as real as possible. This site is written by a collection of 10 of the gnarliest guys you've ever seen from both coasts. It is intended to provide advice to men on dealing with women, and advice to women on when to shut the fuck up and how to dress and how to groom your sausage wallets, etc... If you don't like what we say, suck the warts off Oren's dick, and bathe in our ball temperature jizz... no homo... no emo

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Revenge

I had fo' dollas on the bar at the strip club and this ugly bitch comes over and distracts me with her tits and puckers her pussy lips over my 4 stacked $1 bills and clamps them between her pastrami drapes, then snuck away, I wanted to slit her throat and fuck the hole, but there were too many bouncers and mirrors and shit, so I did the sensible thing. Got her to lean over and I put my gum in her hair literally ... GOTCHA BITCH!!!!

No comments: