About Me

We just want you all to know... especially you BITCHES (which yes refers to all women, except our moms) that we pledge to keep it as real as possible. This site is written by a collection of 10 of the gnarliest guys you've ever seen from both coasts. It is intended to provide advice to men on dealing with women, and advice to women on when to shut the fuck up and how to dress and how to groom your sausage wallets, etc... If you don't like what we say, suck the warts off Oren's dick, and bathe in our ball temperature jizz... no homo... no emo

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hate White Sharks

I'm over girls that have more than one row of teeth. My dick is not a document exposing your insider trading so get your fuckin paper shredders away from there. If you're gunna act like Jaws at least put on the theme music when you blow me so I can get the adrenaline rush too instead of just the battle scars.

Why Don't I tell you to stop you say?

Cuz I'm gunna cum in your eyes to teach you a lesson. I'll sacrifice my dick for a week so you stop giving head permanently.


No comments: