About Me

We just want you all to know... especially you BITCHES (which yes refers to all women, except our moms) that we pledge to keep it as real as possible. This site is written by a collection of 10 of the gnarliest guys you've ever seen from both coasts. It is intended to provide advice to men on dealing with women, and advice to women on when to shut the fuck up and how to dress and how to groom your sausage wallets, etc... If you don't like what we say, suck the warts off Oren's dick, and bathe in our ball temperature jizz... no homo... no emo

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Myth of the Cave Pussy

I'll stop hysterically laughing if you stop queefing you weird bitch, that shit ain't no myth, I just found like four new layers.
Your pussy feels like lasagna, everytime I get through a layer of beef there's more weird flat noodle shit

I get two fingers in and I'm like alright that's a pussy and then I push them another knuckle and what do I find?
One of those blind salamanders straight outta "Planet Earth" swimming in your cavernous slime tunnel.

I'm not saying your vagina is loose, but I am saying you need a dreidel cock to satisfy your abnormal insides
I'd have to stir my dick like an egg beater to beat your eggs right
... but I'm ready and willing to go spelunking among your stalactites if you promise not to care when I don't ever call you again or make you cum in the first place

Deal?

k let's pretend you had a choice in the first place

No comments: