About Me

We just want you all to know... especially you BITCHES (which yes refers to all women, except our moms) that we pledge to keep it as real as possible. This site is written by a collection of 10 of the gnarliest guys you've ever seen from both coasts. It is intended to provide advice to men on dealing with women, and advice to women on when to shut the fuck up and how to dress and how to groom your sausage wallets, etc... If you don't like what we say, suck the warts off Oren's dick, and bathe in our ball temperature jizz... no homo... no emo

Monday, July 21, 2008

Can't Have Your Cunt and Eat it Too!

Anecdote time...

I was hooking up with a girl and tried to go down on her... her pussy smelled so retardedly bad, (ya like a retarded bitches pussy smells) that I gagged and pushed her off of me. I still really wanted to bust that nut so I tried smelling my fingers to see if there was possibly some kind of discrepancy, but to no avail. I almost threw up on her, and I know for a fact that if I never tried to go down on her I would've fucked her rotten pussy rotten, which proves you literally can't have your cunt and eat it too, just beat the guts up right and you don't have to puke your guts tonight.

Sincerely
one of the guys that writes this shit

No comments: