About Me

We just want you all to know... especially you BITCHES (which yes refers to all women, except our moms) that we pledge to keep it as real as possible. This site is written by a collection of 10 of the gnarliest guys you've ever seen from both coasts. It is intended to provide advice to men on dealing with women, and advice to women on when to shut the fuck up and how to dress and how to groom your sausage wallets, etc... If you don't like what we say, suck the warts off Oren's dick, and bathe in our ball temperature jizz... no homo... no emo

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Plan B is your Plan A

Hey stupid, yes I am talking to you. You are the girl who refuses to take the pill but eats Plan B like its candy. Why? because the football player you fucked wore a condom but took it off to cum on your face? Your excuse? The pill reduces my chances of becoming pregnant. The amount of times you've taken plan B has made your ovaries look like my nuts, shrivled and hanging out of your pussy and not blending in with your beef curtains. Retarded bitch. This is a real breed of girls, closely related to the 'I'm saving it for marriage, so fuck my ass' girls.

No comments: