About Me

We just want you all to know... especially you BITCHES (which yes refers to all women, except our moms) that we pledge to keep it as real as possible. This site is written by a collection of 10 of the gnarliest guys you've ever seen from both coasts. It is intended to provide advice to men on dealing with women, and advice to women on when to shut the fuck up and how to dress and how to groom your sausage wallets, etc... If you don't like what we say, suck the warts off Oren's dick, and bathe in our ball temperature jizz... no homo... no emo

Monday, November 3, 2008

Did That Asian Midget Really Go Black Face?


Unless your a 14 year old boy stuck in an 80 year old mans sex dungeon, I'm pretty sure you are aware of the events of last weekend. No im not referring to making you watch me and my boys bukkake your mom, I am however referring to your friendly neighborhood sex-offenders favorite holiday. The only day of the year I can say I fucked a mouse and didn't actually kill it. This day my friends is Halloween. However resorting back to the original intention of my post is to comment on a thing I saw that very night. An Asian midget going black face. Now do all those things add together to cancel each other out and make this stunt p.c. or is he infact going to hell with the rest of the land of OZ munchkins. Lemme know what you think

No comments: