About Me

We just want you all to know... especially you BITCHES (which yes refers to all women, except our moms) that we pledge to keep it as real as possible. This site is written by a collection of 10 of the gnarliest guys you've ever seen from both coasts. It is intended to provide advice to men on dealing with women, and advice to women on when to shut the fuck up and how to dress and how to groom your sausage wallets, etc... If you don't like what we say, suck the warts off Oren's dick, and bathe in our ball temperature jizz... no homo... no emo

Friday, January 16, 2009

Periods Speak Louder Than Words

I finally figured out why you stop having sex with me and give me "the talk" every so often. Ya I know you want something more than I do out of this and I try to be understanding, but let's be honest bitch, you only give me these talks when I'm not relentlessly stuffing you like a chilè relleño. AND THE ONLY TIME YOU GIVE ME SHIT IS WHEN COAGULATED BLOOD IS SEEPING OUT OF YOUR SAUSAGE SLIT.



Bitches don't get emo on their periods cuz of PMS, they get emo cuz they can't get fucked and when bitches aren't getting fucked all they can do is get emo.

No comments: